125+ Allergy Articles: A Mix of Various Articles on Allergy: Causes, Relief, Food, Antihistamines, Seasonal, Skin, Air Purifiers, Mold, Symptoms, Tips, Treatment, More.
Sample Allergy Article Topics
Below are some allergy topics in this article pack:
- Allergies Causes & Treatments
- Tips for Parents of Children with Peanut Allergies
- Allergies – Food Allergies
- Allergy Relief and Common Causes
- Allergy Relief and the Practice of Yoga
- Allergy Relief and Inhalers
- The Respiratory System and Allergy Relief
- Allergy Relief and Common Causes
- Allergy Relief from Pollen
- Allergy Relief in Indoors and Outdoors
- Breathing Lessons in Allergy Relief
- Cold, Allergy Sufferers Benefit From Whole-Home Air Cleaners
- Different Forms of Allergies
- Battling Symptoms in Allergy Relief
- Food Allergies: How to Manage and Treat Your Symptoms
- How to Tell If You Have Allergies
- Watch Out For Allergies With Baby Laundry!
- Living With A Food Allergy
- Sterling Silver and Allergies
- Skin Allergies and Cleaning
- The Weather and How It Causes Allergies
- Time to Tackle Asthma and Allergies
- The Most Common Food Allergies
Sample Allergy Articles
Allergies Causes & Treatments
There are many causes of allergies. Some people are allergic to foods such as nuts, chocolate, and shellfish, some to medicines. Some suffer from allergies to animal dander such as cats, some from seasonal allergies such as pollen in the springtime or ragweed in the late summer and fall. Some allergies bring on contact dermatitis in the form of hives or eczema.
The one thing all these allergies have in common is that there is no cure for any of them. Aside from allergies that are severe or bothersome enough to warrant allergy shots (immunotherapy) most people treat their allergy symptoms as they develop with over the counter antihistamines and decongestants.
Seventy-five percent of Americans who suffer from allergies are allergic to ragweed. Ragweed is the late summer early fall equivalent of springtime allergies, both are brought on by pollination of flowers. Most medical professionals suggest an over the counter decongestant or antihistamine to treat the symptoms associated with seasonal allergies.
Fifteen percent of Americans suffer from allergies to cats and/or dogs. There are ways to lessen the symptoms. Keep animals off of beds or any upholstered furniture as dander (the actual allergen from the skin of animals) can be transferred this way. Room purifiers … (Full article is not published here.)
Allergy Relief and Common Causes
Today about 60 million people has some kind of allergy to one thing or another. It could be from the food you eat, or maybe the soap that you use, to the pollen in the air. There are so many of them that you do not know what to look for.
What are allergies? Allergies are something that you get from an antibody called Immunoglobulin. Antibodies is very important to us, since it helps to fight off any parasites, uniformly it does fight off the allergies since IgE or Immunoglobulin E affects the cells and tissues, causing damage.
What are the most common allergies that people get? The most common allergies that people get are asthma, hay fever, allergic eye, emphysema, and hives. These are the most common ones you see today. There are outdoors allergies as well as in sides one. Rhinitis and sinusitis is common also.
One of the most common allergies that you may get is hay fever it is from the pollen in the air. Hay fever however is a seasonal allergic condition. Some of the insides allergies that you may see a lot are from dust mites and mold.
When you developed allergies, it causes your nose to swell making it hard for one to breathe. This will cause the tissue inside your nose swells from inflammatory attacks. The white blood cells and mast cells are affected, which sets in … (Full article is not published here.)