100+ Anxiety Articles: Causes, Symptoms, Test Your Response, Self Help Tips, Overcoming Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Medicine, Disorders, More.
Sample Anxiety Article Topics
Below are some sample anxiety topics in this article pack:
- Know What Causes Anxiety
- Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
- Stress and Anxiety 101: What is Anxiety?
- Anxiety? No need to worry.
- Test Your Anxiety Response
- Anxiety Treatment – The Natural Remedy for Anxiety Relief
- Basic Anxiety Information: Understanding its Nature and Treatments
- Ways To Relieve Anxiety Symptoms
- Self-Help Tips to Stop Anxiety Attacks
- What Causes Social Anxiety?
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders
- Overcome Your Anxiety
- Some Tips On Overcoming Anxiety
- Overcome Anxiety With Hypnosis
- Anxiety and the Perfect Anti-Anxiety Treatment
- Anatomy of an Anxiety Attack
- Is It Stress or An Anxiety Attack?
- Anxiety Medicine
- Natural Ways For Dealing With Anxiety
- Quiz: Do You Get Anxiety Attacks?
- Celexa And Cymbalta As Anxiety Treatments
- Has Your Anxiety Turned You Into A Sleepwalker?
- Understanding Anxiety Disorders
- The One Cause of Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety Simply Explained
- Jacketed General Anxiety Disorder
- Counteract Anxiety Attacks
- Anxiety Attack Symptoms: What You Should Know To Overcome Anxiety Disorder
Sample Anxiety Articles
Anxiety Treatment: The Natural Remedy for Anxiety Relief
Anxiety is a state of intense fear, uncertainty, uneasiness, or apprehension due to anticipation of an imagined or real threatening future event. Anxiety can be both physically and psychologically devastating to the Anxiety sufferer’s life. Anxiety is often sub-categorized according to the focus of the perceived threat. There is social anxiety, separation anxiety, dating anxiety, performance anxiety, math anxiety, etc. Stress and anxiety often go hand in hand and can result in anxiety depression as the individual feels powerless to receive any anxiety help.
There are a variety of anti-anxiety treatments to consider in overcoming anxiety. For some, anxiety medications prove to be a source of anxiety relief. Others prefer not to use any of the anti-anxiety drugs and opt for more natural cures for anxiety management. These may include herbs for anxiety, acupuncture anxiety treatments, anxiety vitamins, aromatherapy for anxiety relief, even hypnosis has has proved beneficial overcoming anxiety.
This article discusses the perhaps little known amino acid L-Theanine as a natural remedy for anxiety relief. L-Theanine is a unique free form amino acid found only in the tea plant and in the mushrooms Xerocomus badius and certain species of genus Camellia, C. japonica and C. sasanqua. Often drinkers of green tea report a feeling of … (Full article is not published here.)
Overcome Your Anxiety
Everybody at one point experiences anxiety when faced with a stressful or worrying situation. Anxiety is the feeling of fear, apprehension and worry, accompanied by nausea, palpitations, chest pain, and breathlessness. Sometimes this can interfere with your normal life. Excessive anxiety can be linked with other psychiatric conditions, such as depression.
Anxiety can be in many forms. It may be a fear of snakes, a fear of heights or stage fright, or it could also be nonstop worry about your parenting skills or constant fretting about success at work, etc.
Anxiety is said to have four components:
- Cognitive components: This imposes fear of uncertain danger.
- Somatic components: When faced with a frightening situation your blood pressure and heart rate are increased, you tend to sweat, and blood flow to the major muscle groups is increased. The somatic signs of anxiety might include pale skin, sweating, trembling, and pupil dilation.
- Emotional components: The emotional components of anxiety cause a sense of dread or panic, nausea, and chills.
- Behavioral components: This would lead to both voluntary and involuntary behaviors, and you maybe directed at avoiding the source of anxiety which is quite common.
Types of Anxiety and the symptoms:
There are various types of anxiety – Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post traumatic Stress Disorder, Social Anxiety and specific phobias. Anxiety Disorder is very common throughout the world. It is a chronically recurring case of anxiety that can seriously affect your life. People with this disorder feel … (Full article is not published here.)
Natural Ways For Dealing With Anxiety
Anxiety is a reaction often associated with stress, illness, or even treatment. During an anxiety attack, a person feels overwhelming nervousness, tension, fear, forgetfulness, and panic. Although people experience anxiety as a normal part of life, true anxiety attacks are much different. For instance, if you were interviewing for a new job, you might feel a little anxious or apprehensive but this is different from true anxiety in which the above symptoms take over. If you find yourself being faced with anxiety often or if you have an anxiety attack that persists, you want to see your doctor.
In the meantime, remember that anxiety is treatable. If the situation is serious, your doctor may recommend prescription medication such as Klonopin, but before you get to that point, you might consider a number of natural ways for dealing with anxiety. With this, not only can you bring the anxiety attack under control but also help prevent the attacks in the future, which would be the ideal solution.
For starters, when you feel an anxiety attack coming on, find a quiet room or place where you can sit and relax. There, use what is called imagery, which is where you allow your mind to imagine other things or places that are calming. As an example, you might sit in a quiet room and envision yourself on the beach, hiking around a lake … (Full article is not published here.)