4,000+ Articles: Acting, Art, Celebrities, Games, Guitar / Lessons, Humanities, Humor, Movies, Music, Digital / Photography, Poetry, World of Warcraft, Much More!
Sample Arts & Entertainment Topics
- Eric Clapton: Guitar Legend
- Are Celebrities Happy?
- Celebrity Hairstyles and Prom Hairstyle Trends
- Oscar Awards Celebrity Goodie Bags
- Celebrity Autographs – Spotting the Frauds
- Angelina Jolie and her Humanitarian Efforts
- The Legendary Career of Barbara Streisand
- U2: Legends of Rock
- 4 Secrets to Becoming a Guest on Top TVTalk Shows
- Celebrity Baby Names
- PLUS: More than 75 Other Celebrities-Related Articles
- About Tattoo
- Love and Courage
- Ignorance and Fantasy
- Friday’s Girl
- Divining the Future
- PLUS: More than 25 Other Humanities-Related Articles
- Independence Fever
- Travel Jokes
- Stop Needling Me!
- Valentine’s Day Cards
- Things I have learned
- April Fool’s trick
- The Power of Humor
- The Party Store
- On the Road Again
- Just Say No To Sex
- PLUS: More than 175 Other Humor-Related Articles
- The History of The Star Wars Films
- Watching a Rental Movie
- Upcoming movies
- The Golden Compass
- Shopping For DVD Movies
- Black Christmas movie review
- Who is Batman?
- The Talented Mr. Ripley
- The Love Guru
- The LOST Season Finale
- PLUS: More than 150 Other Movies-Related Articles
- How to Fix a Broken iPod
- Types of MP3 players
- The Power of Songs
- 5 Important Tips on Piano Lessons
- The Best Music of All Time
- Songwriting Concepts
- Hip Hop Potency
- All The Music Lyrics You Ever Wanted At Your Fingertips
- Digitalization of Entertainment
- Classical Music
- PLUS: More than 450 Other Music-Related Articles
- Cameras of Tomorrow
- 10 Tips In Better Photography
- All About Photography
- Using Long Lenses
- Top 5 Photo Accessories.
- The Wonders of Winter.
- Tips for Taking Great Photos
- The role of a Photographer
- Stock Photos That Sell
- Photography as a Talent
- PLUS: More than 160 Other Photography-Related Articles
- 7 Tips To Better Photos
- Wildlife Photography
- Winter Photography
- Why Lyrics Are Important
- What Is Tivo?
- Traveling With The Family
- What Else Can iPods Do?
- Landscape Photographers
- Holiday Pictures
- Classical Guitar
- PLUS: More than 900 Other Arts- and Entertainment-Related Articles
Sample Arts & Entertainment Articles
5 Tips for Shooting Winter Landscapes (459 Total Words)
Winter brings out the toughest elements in our climate, with many people putting away their camera bags until early spring. But, if you do put away your camera you are missing out on the raw beauty that this magical season brings. Here are a few tips to make your winterscape adventure more enjoyable:
1. Wear the right clothes: It is very important to dress warm when out shooting winter images. The winter season brings the toughest elements, so if you are planning to spend a few days out and about always be well prepared.
2. Watch the weather: It is very important to know what the weather is going to be like. You do not want to travel for a couple … (Full article is not published here.)
Ian Fleming – James Bond’s Creator (513 Total Words)
Ian Lancaster Fleming (1908-1964), the author of the James Bond 007 novels, was the grandson of a Scottish banker and the son of a Conservative MP (Member of Parliament). His father died in the first world war. In his will, he bequeathed his property to his widow on condition she never remarries.
Ian’s youth was inauspicious. He was expelled from Eton following a sexual liaison with a girl. He left Sandhurst without obtaining an officer’s rank, having been caught violating the curfew. He continued his education in Kitzbuhel … (Full article is not published here.)
A Brief History of the Art of Scrapbooking (500 Total Words)
What is a Scrapbook?
For those of you who have been living under a rock the last few centuries and don’t know what a scrapbook is, this is it: Basically, it’s just a book full of stuff. What stuff? Anything you can think of. To most people, it’s a hobby of making collages full of writings, pictures, drawings or even ticket stubs, airplane tickets and museum passes.
Don’t be too quick to dismiss the idea of scrapbooking as childish or unimportant. Scrapbooking, on the surface, is a simple creative outlet … (Full article is not published here.)